Chalet Day 2

Seriously, chalet is really tiring man...
Its really difficult to sleep there. *I mean REAL sleep!

I struggled all the way till midnight 3am before I start packing and went over to Andy's place.
Then something absurd happened.

Not knowing the route, I decided to take a cab over.
With no cash with me, I made sure that the cab driver is ok with Mastercard before I board his cab.

Upon reaching my destination, I gave the cab driver my Mastercard for him to do the neccessary payment. He ended up screwing things up and guess what?
He put the blame on me!!!!!!! FCUK!!!!!!!!!!

Back at the chalet at 9+am, immediately we went to Wild Wild Wet.
Tell me whats fun in there?
Its just water, water and water...

Under the scrotching hot sun for merely 2hours, I'm exhausted like craps.
Immediately, I concusted right after a warm shower.

Waking up at 5+pm, this is what's left of me;

Look at my sleepy eyes and 'RED' skins...

Waking up with stomach growling is not a joke man.
Together, Wayne, Min and me went to the foodcourt to eat.

Guess what we had?
The WORST fried oysters you can ever find!!!

Really buay tahan ah!!!!

Went home straight after dinner..
*Not exactly straight after though. I still gotta send my uncle back to Dover, my aunt's family back to CCK before I can go home...

Left Pasir Ris at 8pm but reaching home at 9.30pm...
Can you imagine how tired I'm?

Went over to Wei's place at 11.45pm for supper with Wei and SQ.
Well, we had Mac la.

Leaving her place at 2am, I went over to Andy's place to pick up my sweater and reaching home at almost 3.30am...

After all these days, guess what I got?

VIRUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Both for me and my lappie...

I've been sick ever since then.
So is my lappie which wont be home for the next 2 days...
Hai... No internet = No life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home