Chalet Day 1

Its the 一年一度的 Family Chalet wor!!!

Reaching the chalet on the 2nd day, I'm already exhausted by the time I reached man..
*I've to pick JoeRoy and Ben from my grandma's house, then head down to Pasir Ris after a night of not more than 6hours' sleep!

Putting down my stuffs, I just couldnt wait to checkout the place!
*Liked as if I never been there la.. Just plain bored la you see..

So together with JoeRoy and Min, or more like just Min and me, we went to explore the place.
*JoeRoy has been hogged onto her line like from the second she board my car la...

Liked what 阿亮 used to say,
凡走过必留下脚印....

Cheese.....

After all the walkings with no surprises at all, we decided to go back le..
*Not that we're tired but rather HUNGRY!!!!

Its time, its TIME!!!!!

Yummilicious!!!!

Just as we were eating, it starts to rain...

Rain rain go away, come again another day...


Liked we care? *We've Jia Ming to carry the umbrella for us.. Boooo!

As the saying goes...
姜还是老的辣

We were having our good times snatching foods in the rain, look at how the others eat IN THE ROOM???

Taking their own sweet times with foods nicely served right to their faces.

Seriously, there's practically nothing much to do at chalet.

How bored can one be?

Other than the 'sure-on-the-menu' BBQ, we just have to entertain ourselves le.

After foods, of course what we need will be some exercises la!
*You see, arms exercises are very important as well..

Therefore, we went...

POOL!!!!!

Thats Ben Vs Daren!!!!

Then we realised something;

No ENTRY to person UNDER 16

Thats explains why....

Take cover!!!!

We are really a family with NO patience...
We left for arcade after not more than 30mins in there.

I've to say, going to chalet on weekends is really something damned silly la...
Its so freaky packed and crowded.. No carpark lots..
人挤人, 肥肉挤肥肉, 骨头撞骨头

Chalet supposingly is a place for people to relax..
In such state, please tell me how to relax?
BUAY TAHAN!!!

Back in the room;

What what what? What happened? *Shhhh... Its Meimei sleeping la...


JoeRoy's as usual's FACE OFF pose..


See see see! Very AUTOMATICALLY used my handphone to take picture again!
*Hai buay tahan... All the vain potssssss...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home