Busy Slacker

Yesterday, before I met up with the girls, I met Bro Sotong - Francis.

He's getting married soon and I met him up to take the invitation card from him.
Had a short chat with him as well.

He is one good brother of mine whom I always look for relating to some rather personal stuffs.
He doesnt really gives good advices but always ready to lend listening ears la..
*Who takes advices from sotong anyway?

After that, rushed down to Andy's workplace to pick the 'starving' kid.
Went over to his place for HIS dinner then.

Was watching this movie "Thirteen Ghost".
Awww gross men and women.

I don't really know the storyline since I started watching it halfway.
The only thing I remembered?
Bloody, disgusting...

Finishing the show at around 10.30pm, I went off to meet the girls.

Supposingly, the plan was that I'll take a cab over to his place to take my car after clubbing, or with him coming over to fetch me if I were to be drunk or something.

Guess what?
When I message him, he told me he's drunk!
So final plan? I'll go over to his place to sleepover instead.

Reaching his place at almost 3.30am when he has already slept!!!
Liked a thief again, I quietly unlocked the gate and went in.

As expected, he's sleeping like he has fainted or something.
No matter what I do, he just won't wake up!
*Seriously, I won't have to wake him up if he's not occupying the WHOLE BED!!!!

With only slight wash up that I did, I rest by his bed till he woke up awhile later having a shock to see me...

Its really uncomfortable to sleep in that state!
*Makeup still on, stinking like shits...

I guess its funny to see how 2 drunkards play games of slapping, pinching and itching..
Abit messy but a night of laughters...
*Thanks to Andy again but I guess its just his luck to have such a troublesome friend like me!!!

Waking up at 9.30am this morning, I left without waiting for the pig to wake up.
Drove home to send my mum to the library.

Back at home, I concusted soon after washing up.

A pretty messy day as well when I woke up at only 4pm!
Sitting down in front of the computer to start blogging my YESTERDAY and planning my later of the night.

The plan goes;

Meeting darling for dinner, passing stuffs to Theresa, fetching Wayne from Orchard...
These should lead me deep into the late night le ba...

Tomorrow when I wake up, shall be meeting Elaine for lunch, while I wait for my enemy to come sleepover at my place!

Sat shall fetch my aunt's family and together, head down to Pasir Ris for our family chalet!!!

BUSY BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*See? Liked I say, I'm a busy slacker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home