Sand-tosa

Monday = Monday Blue???

NOT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess where I went?

SAND SENTOSA!!!!!!!!!!!

BITHches go BEAches!!!!!
Since we're here, how could we NOT go to the beaches?????

Who's that EXTRA??? *Who else???


I'm hiding in the O!!!

After Siloso, its Palawan!!!

This only goes to show that I take great pictures!!! *Faints...

Along the road, we continue to take pictures.
Take, taken, took and still taking!!!!

There is this Sentosa's version of twin tower right across the bridge.
I was so damned excited that I urged Wei to go up with me.

Reaching around the 3rd storey, we stopped to take pictures again.
But this time, I couldnt laugh or even smile.
Guess why??

I DROP MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YES, FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*But not to worry, my phone has strong will of living, just like me! Just a couple mouth of sand and scratches, thats all! Still communicating me to the world!

Due to the scotching hot weather, it was really hot but it didnt stop our HOTNESS to explore every single part of the island...
*At least, we gotta make the $2/head and $2/vehicle island admission worthwhile ma...

The time we had in there was so damned happening!

First thing first, the PEACOCK!

What the.... *Now I know why the carparks in there are mostly FREE???

Just as we were thinking if we will really see a peacock, here she comes;

This is the BLARDY peacock that almost made me pee in my pant!

On the screen of my handphone, I zoomed in and out trying to capture her.
Just as I found her, it seems like her image is getting bigger, BIGGER and BIGGER!!!!
Man, she was CHIONG-ING towards me!!!! I screamed and I ran to Wei!!!
*At least she got a black belt you see, not sure if she can flip a peacock though..

Then like any tourists would do, we went...

SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's satisfied with her face but I wanted a slimmer one. Hahahahaha...


Don't we look like some vietnamese???

Alright, enough of the air-con shopping.
Its once again, back to the sun!

We drove to the Beach Station to take the beach tram and while waiting....

PHOTOTAKING SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you're thinking, but first see whats she doing?


Happily on the phone with someone else... *Jealous jealous..


Do you think I care??? Take picture with ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then craps started..

First the cute ones...


Then the ugly ones...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

The CRAPPIEST one...
*I'm a perfectly straight girl wor! Dont know about her though..

The tram is HERE!!!!

What do you see? I'm under the sun and she's NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

After almost half a day there, I'm near exhausted.
So we decided that we're done for the day.
*Mainly due to the ticket fees to every single place is damned blardy ex!!!!

We went Vivo City then.
So tired that we didnt even bother to shop le.
Went to have dinner, fetch Ahmad & Jasmine, sent Wei home, back to Ahmad's place to wait for him to have his dinner and stuffs, I fell asleep on his couch while he went out to finish up some works.

It was 11pm when Ahmad came back.
I'm really really DONE for the day that I concusted even before my hair is dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home