Happy Birthday, Gie!!!

"Rain rain go away, come again another day.."

It doesn't work!!!!!!

Arghhh.. Hailed a cab in the rain, head over to pickup SQ and Wei to Chomp Chomp for our gathering tonight!
*Speaking of which, the taxi driver really pissed me off so badly that I want to kill him right at the spot!!!!!! Count himself luckily that I'm a nice girl..

We had a feast over at Chomp Chomp before we continue our craps over at Gie's place.

Over there, we had an advance celebration of Gie's Birthday...

The mama's girl...


EH EH EH!!!! *Jess is really too hungry.. Please forgive her..

As usual, we had a game of cards.



Let me introduce the players for the night;

From left: Wei (Malaysia), SQ (Indonesia) and Jess (Singapore)

They are all experienced players for at least 5years and above.

Not forgetting the NEWcomer this year;

'Not-Very-Relax' Gie. *Its her first time, we understand her anxiety.

We merely had 2 games which lasted for almost 30mins!
*By the way, did I mention that we were merely playing UNO?????

Lastly,

CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damned! I need a new haircut badly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home