GIVE BLOOD!!!!

It has been awhile since I last went for blood donation...

I used to go for it eversince my 18yrs old birthday.
*Yes, I'm a regular blood donor! Yes, I'm talking about donating blood! Yes, I'm the Chris you know who starts to cry before going for injections! Yes, I'm the one who hates doctors unless they're super good-looking!

Once every 3months has already became a very routined thing, until the time they told me that my benefit card will be forfeited since I skipped a few sessions!!!
*Benefit card is this green card whereby you get free consultations at all PolyClinics.

Hai, realistic world... I was pissed then as they made it as if I'm selling my blood!


Just had my blood test...
*It might be a small prick kinda but its still PAINFUL!!!


The gift I got for 'selling' my blood... *It was written on the ball "Selamat Hari Raya".

Blood Seller: Is there're any other designs?
The nurse: There's another one with "Happy Deepavali" though...
Blood Seller: How about Christmas or New Year?
The nurse: Not designed yet.
Blood Seller: -_-"


Before & After...
*I can feel myself alive when I feel my warm blood flowing through the tube...

In fact, I wanted very much to take a picture of the needle in my skin but I couldnt do so.
I've no idea why am I so kinda popular there that the nurses just couldnt leave me alone!!!
Whoever walked pass me would talk to me!
Everyone in the room keeps staring at me!
What the...

Once the needle is in, the nurses just keep talking to me!
There was this nurse who practically stood with me throughout the whole process!
She keeps staring at the bag that contains my blood...
*Doesn't this sounds scary? Someone standing beside you staring at your blood???

Blood Seller: Is it finishing?
The nurse: Ya, its completing soon..
Blood Seller: HUH? But I just started???
The nurse: Ya, your case is rather fast...

That was this guy who came in with me at the same time.
He started much more earlier than me, overheard our conversation, got panicked and asked another nurse;

The panicked guy: Is there something wrong with me?
The nurse: Why?
The panicked guy: Do I not have enough blood that makes the whole process so slow?
The nurse: No, don't worry! Everything is fine..
The panicked guy: She (Talking about me la) came with me and she is already finishing?
The nurse: Everyone is different. She has got good vein centre, thats why.

Its kinda weird.
I think I'm too hyper that my blood is flowing just as active as me!
When I'm done with the whole process, I was even given the privilege to choose the colour of the bandage! Hahaha so nice...


I chose white despite the fact that I dont like the words written on it;

GIVE BLOOD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home