New Stuffs!

It has been a week since I last blogged.. *Slacker=Lazy ^o^'''

Anyway, am here to introduce my new 'ROOM-mates'.

This a blusher I bought from Body Shop after being highly recommended by the salesgirl there. *Its cute, isnt it? Came in pearls' form! Nice, natural tone with shimmering effect..


Another product from Body Shop, the glow enhancer!
*This is so cool! It acts like a base coat on your face, giving a radiant look! It comes in handy when you need to look presentable yet without makeup...


These are my new accessories that moved into my drawer lately. *One from Changi Airport and the other, Blink Blink at Heeren.


A set of brushes... *A gift from JoeRoy! I love you!!!!


A set of cosmetic inclusive of blusher, eye shadows, lip balm and lip/cheek gloss. *My birthday gift from my bitchesssss.. *I loved them!!!! I mean 'them' ...


Perfume! *It says on it, "A bloom between us, the fragrance between love. Love passport a bloom." *Isn't it sweet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home