New Movies Watched...

Recently have been watching movie every now and then.

Not exactly because I wanna watch the show but rather, I missed the Nachosssss!!! Heee...

Many people commented that this show wasnt as nice as expected, disappointing and stuffs.

Seriously speaking, liked what the preview showed, its about the 2 policemen being trapped and finally rescued, not exactly about the WTC...

Take it this way, 2749 people died and the movie is only telling the story of the 2 of them? *Only 2/2749% of sadness... Sounds better?

If you're looking for more like a detailed kinda documentary, this is NOT the show for you!

Full Stop.


Alright, what can I say about this show?

Its rare that I would walk into the cinema without having a single idea on what I'm watching.
Without knowing the outline, everything is new to me.

First thing that got me thinking that I might have made the right choice, was Chen Chang and Yosuke Eguchi were 2 of the main casts. *I love Yosuke Eguchi eversince the "Under the same roof" and "Emergency 24hours". Chen Chang is also one of the chinese actor that I liked!

Everything seems fine until I found myself dozing off as the movie goes.

Things got worst when I start questioning myself "Why is he doing that?", "How come he can like that?" blah blah blah.... Yawnsssss....

No more comment.


Here's a new show I wanna watch! *Its rated R21 though.. Anyone???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home