I'm Sick...

Sunday again... Yawnssss...

I'm having a slight fever and it seems like a watermelon being placed on my shoulders.
Awwwww my head is sooooo heavy!!!

Regardless so, I drove my mum, aunts, uncle and cousins to my grandma's hse.

At my grandma's hse when everyone is watching the Korea drama '宫', I'm trying to get some sleep.

No matter how I twist and turn, I just couldnt get to sleep.
Being kinda frustrated, I smsed 小宝.

After a while of crappy stuffs, he came over to my grandma's place to meet me.

Together, we went to his office to pickup some stuffs.

On MY car waiting for the driver to come back!!! *With NO makeup and having a fever at the sametime, this is the best you can expect from me.. At least I've my darlie smile still..

After that, we went back to Jurong West for his neverending works.
And this is where we NUA while waiting...

Taken from 小宝's handphone @ a particular coffeeshop at Jurong West.
*哈哈,想偷拍我?没那么容易!!!


Man, I was totally attracted to 'Matrix Revolution' showing on Ch5 that I didnt notice I was sucking my thumb!!!!! *小宝,你好! 算你狠!

Guess EPL is the recent THING 90% of men are into.

Do I have to say its MANCHESTER UNITED against LIVERPOOL???

Just look at the crowd!!! *Its much much more scarier if you're there!


I gotta whine a few times to get 小宝 risking his life for these pictures, esp the last one which is taken from the front view!

Though I wasnt feeling well, but I had a great day laughing, listening to someone singing to Michael Jackson's song using Bryan Adam's voice.

Not so good when I caught a cold with the air con directly onto my face, when I'm already not feeling well. I even kinda fell asleep while on the way sending 小宝 and his colleagues to CCK MRT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home