I'm Not Clubbing!!!

Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy ME!!!!!

TCC @Cineleisure.

It was a TOTAL boring night!

Met Ade for a catchup at PS.
Supposingly meeting someone else but??!!?? *Hai don't mention it anymore...

Still, something funny happened la...
*Life is always happening for me

Was shopping around The Heeren.
This salesgirl said to me how nice that I can go clubbing...
I replied no, I'm not going clubbing!!
She said, don't bluff la... *Sweats...

While having coffee, there's this 'cute' waiter serving us.
He asked if I'm going clubbing?
I said no.
And he insisted that I'm going somewhere to 'chiong' since I've already dressed to kill?!?

Okay , nevermind about him.

It was around 12.15am when we left TCC.

Went Pastamania instead. *I was hungry then...

At the counter, my friend asked about the dish that comes with mussels,
and the waiter goes 'California Fitness'.

We went 'HUH???' and burst into laughters!!! *Mussels = Muscles.. -.-'''

After supper, definitely some 'exercises' are needed to digest off the foods.

Make a guess, make a guess... WHERE AM I???

I was at a place where I stayed till 6am in the morning!!!
*Wei should know this place, a place where we havent been going for quite awhile..
我猜,我猜,我猜猜猜!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...K-BOX?

Friend W

Sat Oct 14, 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Blogger*WannaBe said...

Bwahahahaha! BINGO!

Sat Oct 14, 09:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home