Congrats!

26th Oct 2006. Used to be a very important date to me.
*Its Aaron Kwok's BARFUDAE!!!! Hee...

Now its an important date for these 2 of my very close classmates back in secondary school times!

Its their engagement!!!! *But it simply slips off my mind! Sorry...

I set alarm to wake up at 10+am in order to go fetch 小宝 but I woke up at 1+pm instead.
Haiya, you know la.. I slept rather late ma..
Its tiring to wake up so early de ma..
I not working, why force myself to wake up when I can sleep?? Hahaha...

Reaching 小宝's office located in Bugis at around 3pm, I'm still abit in the sleepy mode.
I only realised I'm actually in a MEETING with 小宝 and his colleagues, when I was asked a silly question by 小宝;

小宝:"Christina, you sleep already ah? 没礼貌!"

I replied with a smile...

Because he's the one holding the meeting, so all attentions seem to be on me?
A stranger from nowhere joining their MEETING!!!! *Thanks to 小宝...

I guess they must be thinking why is this gal always appearing while they're working and now, even in their MEETING??? *Hahahaha.. Once again, thanks to 小宝!!!

It has been quite awhile I was last seen concentrating in a meeting, so I ended up smsing.
Because of this smsing, I realised I have a wedding to attend in the evening!
*Gosh, this is no good! I promised to go Jurong with 小宝.. Opps!

In the end, I kinda rushed 小宝 to go earlier..
And it happened that we still have to go back to cck to fetch another friend.
*Faints....

We reached Jurong at around 5.45pm. Had Mac..
*Thats my BRUNCH!!!! God damned hungry by then!!!

After that, I rushed back home to change and went CCK to pickup Karen.

Reaching Chevron at around 8.45pm.

Liked what Karen said, indeed its more like a catchup than engagement..

Finally got to meetup with my brothers!!! *Lianyi, Wenyong and the groom Taikong!!
Not forgetting my old times dancemate, the forever crappy Iris..
*God, I haven seen her since we graduated!

I'm glad that I went. Seriously.
Really missed the people...

Once again, congrats to the duo. God blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home