CHRIS-ness

Alright, I'm back from movie. You, Me and Dupree...

Wanted a good laugh initially.
Not that the movie is bad though.

It was a nice movie, disastrous kinda comedy.
I liked Dupree...
Its me.

Went driving after that.
Singing to the song, 'You Are Not Alone', I told myself;

'Alright, face it! Who are you trying to fool here?'

We last met on last year's Mid Autumn Festival when the issue popped.

Tomorrow is it again. Ya, what a time to choose.

Mid Autumn Festival which more or less means 'Happy Together' kinda feel...
It just hit me, once again.

I hate to say this, but I CAN'T and I DON'T WANT to let go.

He's someone who has been living in my heart and still is.
I'm going to STOP trying...

I see him everyday, every single moment.
You can't expect me to just forget him.

I just have to look for the CHRIS-ness in me.
Give me more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home