希望, 失望

越大希望就会有越大的失望... *Thats how I feel that day...

I was disturbed by smses that day, so many that I got so irritated and decided to wake up instead.

In a rush, I quickly wash up and went to West Mall to meet Theresa.
Sent her home after passing her stuffs when I receive a call from someone.
We kinda arranged to meet later, so I went to my aunt's house.

That day, the rain was pouring heavily.
I took lotsa efforts to reach my aunt's house.

At my aunt's house, I was so hungry that I urged my aunt to cook dinner for me.
While waiting, I helped my cousin to cut her hair.

Again, I smsed him arranging a slightly later time but instead, he says its ok and call off the whole thing.

Hai, its another boring day.

So I ended up....

SNAP SNAP!!!!!!


Yes, I know what you're thinking.. *You should know by now, I'm vain. Full stop.


The couch potatoes duo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home