Under the moonlight...

Just like heaven... *Yeah, indeed a night just like heaven...


A symbol to prove that we were there or? *Just dirty-ing our hands?


Under the moonlight? *Thats NOT even the moon but the balloon thingy...


Movie starting....


Alright before the movie starts...


Cheeseeeeeeee... *Stop your joke of the day... LOL!


Group phooo errr nope... *Guess who's the one holding onto the camera??

I admit that I dozed off every now and then during the movie... *Its hard to concentrate on a movie that I've already watched , and know the story like the back of my palm... I laughed before the jokes come, and cried before the casts do...

Moreover, its just to comfortable to be lying under the moonlight with constant supply of cool breeze... zzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home