Too Late...

Here's a BIGGEST joke ever.

It has became kinda routined thing whereby I'll rot in my brother's room watching Jap drama series with him every night after dinner.

As usual, yesterday I went into my brother's room right after dinner.
While waiting for the VCD to change, I SURFED between channels till I came by the MTV channel showing "Rain Live In New York". *Its the Rain from Korea ah just in case you thought I'm a freak to get thrilled over weather situation in New York...

Awww... He's so CUTE!!!
I'm pretty sure he can't really speak English but he spoke surprisingly well.
Okay okay, enough of craps.

As expected, my brother asked who is Rain?
So I explained to him how popular he is now and to emphasize on how popular Rain is, I even mentioned him being the only Korean being nominated as the top 10 most influential people in the world, accompanied by people like Bill Gates and so on...

Then the joke came;

Brother: Orh Bill Gates, 那个演戏的啊?

I was startled for a second when I heard that and I went

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I replied:"Ya ya, 那个在 1919 Hotel 做工的咯 Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! 还有晚上那个演 妙手仁心的咯 Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Despite my brother realising his mistake, despite his clarification of knowing Bill Gates is the one associated with the Microsoft chip thingy, its too late...

I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home