Let Fate Decides...

In another 2hrs and 15mins, I'm going to take my driving test.

For the past 3 days, I've been there to practise my driving.
Despite the instructor tried to convince me that he have confidence in me but...

Hai... I guessed its normal to feel this way?
Butterflies in stomach...
Nothing's wrong, just don't feel comfortable...

Later if I heng heng can pass, I'm going to start driving RIGHT AWAY!
If not, I shall cycle for the rest of my life... *If you believe me... LOL!!!
Or perhaps, taking cab till I find myself a chauffeur?
Trust me, travelling in cab for your entire lifetime is DEFINITELY cheaper than owning a car, a SEE-ABLE one...

I wished I could buy my own car, a 7 seater or MVP they called it.
I can imagine driving the car, or be in the car with my hubby and kids heading towards some seaside for pinic on a Sunday...
But, I reckoned I might need to be burdened by BILLSSSS!!!
Well, unless my hubby is going to share my burden???

HUBBY, WHERE ARE YOU????

Enough said. No more craps.
Wish me luck...

2 Comments:

Blogger gie_chloe said...

Before you drive your hubby and kids, I'll gladly be your practice passenger.

Mon Aug 07, 03:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats porvided you live at somewhere really NEAR to me.. Hahahahaha :p

Tue Aug 08, 02:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home