Call Me A Driver!

YOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation, its celebration!!!!! Hahahaha....
Yeah yeah yeah!!!!! I passed I passed!!!!!

HEY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALL ME A DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

I'm so happy today! Can't describe how happy I'm man...

As usual, I cycled there.

Looking at the watch, I thought I'll be late and of cos I DIDNT WANT to, I cycled like I'll never reach..
Once I got there, I realised I still have 5minutes to spare so I slowly 摇着大屁股 go canteen buy drink.

Then when I came out from the canteen, I saw a BUNCH of instructors looking at me!!!!

One of them said:"Why you so late???"
I was like, "Who?? Me??? But but but... its 2.45pm ma..."
Before he could say anything, "WAIT!!! How you know I'm having test today?"
Then the 'other instructor' said:"Oh your instructor very nice ah!! Came delibrately for you ah!! He really very nice de!!!" *Errrrrr -_-''' ....

On the car...

He said:"We'll be using our own car today..." *OOOOUR????
"I got ready things you might required, printed your test slip and so on..." *Yeah more efficient than NATION's maid...
"This is NOT supposed to be the way huh, you're supposed to do all these. *Liked I asked you to???

Anyway, my warm up was damned bad, never been this bad...
I was nervous, really nervous that I stalled my engine more than 5times sia!!!

Before I go for my briefing for the test, he gave me his last word of advices;

"You're still not at your upmost, you can do it if you want to. Do it once and for all. I want you to pass, you know.. I've confidence in you so you gotta have confidence in yourself. Don't worry and get too nervous, okay?"

*That was sweet.. but that seriously didnt helped much.. I'm still nervous!!!

Anyway, it was then I remembered him!!! He taught me twice!!! First time, I wasn't feeling well so instead of me driving, he was driving me around explaining things to me. Second time, he even let me drive the car home whereby he would drive it back to the centre! Nice chap!

And to YOU!!! *You know who you are...

OOI OOI OOI!!!!

I never BLUFF you hor...

SAW THAT????? A sweety nice tick next to the box PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Trust me, thats the cutest tick I ever seen for the past 24years of my life!!! Hahaha...


Here's my receipt for the test thingy.. *Reason why its posted is because, there are LUCKY NUMBERS!!!!! 8041 & 6105...


PAST TENSE!!!!!!


PRESENT TENSE!!!!! *Future tense yet to be received though..


The ONE & ONLY thing that I wasn't quite happy was the photo taken, which is going to be the photo for my license. *I hesistated sooooo long before deciding to take the picture la.. Its a lifetime thing lei, with no makeup and not even a comb to tidy my 金毛??? How can????

Luckily the picture turns out rather okay despite the fact that I looked abit dumb...

I wished I can drive now but I'm too TIRED to.. *I even got the P-Plate ready...

Once again, YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home