BUAY SONG Day...

SUAY... SUAY... SUAY... SUAY!!!!!

Today -> Bad Day

Why? Cos I don't feel GOOD!!!!! *Dont feel good as in BUAY SONG la..

Yesterday I spent whole day polishing my nails and drawing all the flowers, dog's footprints,
3心2' ' and 3心' ' 喜 for the HIAO JABOsss in my family...

Guess I breathed in too much tina causing the headache I have since yesterday night.

So relunctant to wake up in the morning...
But that was before Lee Hom starts to sing "Forever love, forever love... 我只想用这一辈子去爱你。 从今以后, 你会是所有, 幸福的理由。。。" to me... *Bleah!!!

I've decided that on my wedding day, I'm going to make my husband sing that for me right in front of everyone! *Provided he doesnt sound like a chicken being strangled?

So tired so tired so tired ahhhhhh!!!! *Yawning away...

Not mentioning the exceptionally COSY feel on the MRT, where you can see at least 40% of the passengers nodding their heads, with their mouths opened while the hands still grabbing tightly onto their bags, and 20% of them struggling to breathe through shoulders if you know what I mean..
*It can be a funny scene sometimes but I better not go into details...

Guess whats worst in such situation?
Answer: Aunties and Uncles PUSHing their way through bodies to bodies...
*Slap slap* GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhh...

Liked I alway say: 肥肉挤肥肉, 骨头撞骨头!!! *走开!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home