Where's Gie?

What can I say? What should I say?

I'm worried, I'm PISSED!!!!

Receiving a call at 11++pm is NEVER an usual thing to me.
It was Gie.

Gie: (In a serious tone)"Naima, we've a problem here. Wei & me are drunk, at Millenia Walk. In fact, Wei is VERY drunk."
*Ya, I don't think anyone would spout nonsense like her if she's sober... I can hear her voices in the background mumbling some arabian's language????

Then the girl put down the phone for further 'letting out' of what was inputted earlier...

5minutes later,

Gie: "Naima, I think I'm drunk as well but Wei is VERY drunk."
Me: Okay, since you're slightly more sober than her, you send her home ba."
Gie: "Ya."
Me: "Ya, you send her home first. SMS me the cab's car plate number, and also give me a call or something when you're on the cab or whatsoever."
Gie: "Orh, ok..."

That was all I heard from them, at least not until a surprise came at around 3.30AM???
It was Wei this time.

Wei: "Naima, where're you?"
Me: "Working lo, where're you? Home? Sober le huh?"
Wei: "No, I'm on my way home."
Me: "HUH!!!!! Why are you still on the way??? I thought Gie sent you home?"
Wei: "No, I didnt see her..."
*Okay, things not funny now...

Me: "Then where is she??? You confirm she at home le ah?"
Wei: "No, I couldnt get her..."
*Blasting Gie's phone...

Then followed by a hoarse voice,

Gie: "Hello..."
Me: "Gie, are you home?"
Gie: "Yes, sleeping already..."
Me: "And you left Wei at the bar?" How did you get home?"
Gie: "I took a cab home myself..."
Me: "I thought I told you to send her home first and call me?"
Gie: "I didn't know what was I doing? Where's Wei?"
Me: "The bartender took her home. She's awake and on the way home now."
Gie: "Orh.."
Me: "Okay, get back to sleep ba."

Trust me, for now I'll let the matter rest...

THE 2 OF YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT FROM ME TOMORROW!!!!!

Note:
If you're going to drink...
1. Make sure you're going with someone like ME who knows when to stop the 2 of you from drinking even though its FREE,

2. Make sure Naima already got her license so that she can drive you home even though scoldings are definitely INEVITABLE the very next day,

3. The number of people who went, must TALLY with the number who left...

Bottom Line;

KNOW YOUR LIMIT AND KEEP TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously won't want anything to happen to MY friends???
Be prepared to receive my call after I had my sleep.

P/S: My apology to Darren who have to bear with me for all my grumblings for not receiving Gie's call after sooooooo long...