What Would You Do?

Went MOS... *NOT MOS Burger ah...

Suprisingly, not for clubbing nor drinking...

27th July, MOS held an event called MDSB - Most Desired Snag Babe

Because its MOST
Because its DESIRED
Because its SNAG
Because its BABE

I personally expected more for the Q&A section...

He asked:"What would you do if you were caught in the act, with ya bf in the bed by your mum?

She answered:"I would run away, along with my bf and I will hide him in my cupboard."

I would have said:"Hi mum, you're back early! Look mum, I'm kinda busy right now, I'll talk to you later."

He asked:"If ya Australian friends came to SG, name 3 places you would want to bring them to."

She answered:"MOS, Chinatown and Geylang."

Not a bad answer but I would have said:"MOS, Orchard and my place."

Hahaha nvm about that...

You know the way I took photos, often turns up to be comical.
Check them out...

These are the top 12 of judges' choices...


Opps!!! Familiar face????


Closer look...


Gie???


Yes, its her...


I personally like this picture though... *Sorry to the last contestant, I didnt mean to snap you in such ugly pose.... Or are you already posing??? Opps!

Overall, its "When is the thing going to start?", "Starting soon?", "Okay... finally....", "Hey, thats Gie!", "Huh, still got 2nd round ah?", "Yeah, the next one is her...", "Oh, gotta wait again...", "Okay lo last le..."

The rest are history...

We're the pathetic duo who went... *Sorry if you think I looked tired..
In fact, I'M TIRED!!!!

Although tired, still must have a nice nice picture of me with my "SO LONG NEVER WEAR LE DE" clubbing uniform ma... Hahahahaha!!!! *I think I slimmed down alot but why aren't my weight showing any signs of decreasing?? So where did my fats go???

Just a joke to end my post...
Earlier before my breakfast, I went to weigh myself.
Straight after I HAD my breakfast, I went back to the weighing machine again.
Guess what? According to the machine, I lost 3KGS AFTER my breakfast!!!!
WHERE DID THE FATS GO??????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Sat Aug 12, 12:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home