She's Married... As Well...

"Hey, you're invited to MY wedding on...", "Hey, do you know the WHO's getting married on...", "Man, the WHO and WHO is pregnant le"...

Recently, have been receiving such news...

In fact, I'm not really into dinner.

First, its tiring.. *you gotta wait, waited, waiting and still waiting....
Secondly, the standard question comes as frequent as the number you blinked your eyes - When's your turn???

Yeah, thats what I thought so,

WHEN WILL MY TURN COMES???

Anyway, went to Adeline's wedding dinner yesterday night, on a weekday?
We're seated right in the front but at the side, don't expect good pictures...

A long wait to see the duo... *Not very clear though...


Bride saying Hi to us? *Saw that???


Cake cutting.. *Saw le ma???? The BUBBLES!!!!!!!!! Awwww... I love that!


Cheers & MUACKzzzz!!!!!


Live band while we're eating... *Jazzieeee night...

Then its our ALUMNI?

This' Cindy, the going-to-be mama... *It seems like not too long after I attended her wed??? Hahaha!!!


The as usual Da Jie within us... *Still as Da Jie...


Yi Wan, so pretty now!!! *She used to laugh over jokes that doesnt even sounds like one to the others?

And ME!!!

Finally home *Its 11+pm le... If I were to take public transport, I should be at expressway now ba??? Phew....

It was a tiring night for us but, we didnt mind at all. Hee...
Wonder who will be next???

PS: Hai, I think I'm really old le. So absent minded.. I forgot to take picture with Karen!!! NVM, I shall wait for the pictures taken from Baoyue's camera then... BAOYUE!!!!!!!!!!! Heard that??? Do not learn from Cindy!!!! Hahahahaha... Congrats again, Adeline & Alan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home