Its Mei Mei!!!

Let me introduce our youngest mei mei in the family...

She used to be

"Mei meiiiiiii...... mei meiiiiiiii...... Ooiii mei meiiiii.... hello mei meiiii...."
and she just walks away hearing nothing...

Yesterday she surprisingly came to me, clung onto me and said: "I like you."
*Errr I wonder if there's any motive?? Hahaha think too much... Kidsss....

Then I taught her how to take photo herself using my handphone. *Bad influence?? LOL!!!

Me: Mei mei, see your face hor? Smile and press the button.
*She keeps on smiling and not pressing... MEI MEIIIIiiiiiiiii, PRESS!!!!!! Faintss...

In the end, I've to press the button over her small fingers.


Its okay, she's still practising how to smile nicely and press at the same time. Hahahaha...

Once she's DONE with practising,

She's taking pictures HERSELF le...

THEN...

MEI MEI!!!!! Yes, she ran away with my handphone...

Isn't she just brilliant??? She's taking picture with her mama...

Once she's happy with her photo-taking, she became so HIAO la.

See for yourselves;


Satisfied with all, she's back to her usual self...
*Haiii, princess needs to be served.

Me: Mei mei, don't move and smile...
*she keeps swaying from left to right, right back to left...SWEATS!


Finally.... Phew....

Me: Mei mei, put your tongue out by the side.
*Sorry but she got so addicted that she doesnt seems to be able to keep her tongue back for the next 10minutes. I'm serious...



Just when she's having fun,

Mama: Mei mei, come and take your shower!!!!

Look at her expression!!! Soooo cute!!!


Mei mei: Oh no!!!!!

And there she left and back to her
"Mei meiiiiiii...... mei meiiiiiiii...... Ooiii mei meiiiii.... hello mei meiiii...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home