Cafe Cartel PS

You can see even between close friends, we need to have our own privacy as well... *Errrr Okay la ok la Its BO CHAP LA!!!!

Jess and SQ is discussing on HOW to make Wei stop eating for just 2 secs for a picture with them... And on my side, no matter how I act cute to suit her STYLE, Gie is NOT taking picture with me...


But still, we cannot BO CHAP all the time ma, right?

Cheeeeessseeeeeeeezzzzz!!!!


Even though she agrees, we still have to beware of the jealous enemy... *搞破坏!!!!


I'm a nice girl.. I took with HER!!!
*Even though I looked abit kuku in this picture, its still worthwhile if I can stop her from 搞破坏 - ing...

Then its PLAYTIME!!!!

Cute mainland girl who can't WINK!!! *Or should I say she's like mei mei? Indeed she winked, but she forgot about the tongue!!!!! Hahahahahaha..


Jealousy intruding... again.. *Whats the difference of TWO cute tongue and ONE dying tongue?? See for yourselves...


We take picture everywhere we go, even in MRT and our fav place - WASHROOM. *Its fine as long as you put your face so close that you can hardly know where's the location of the picture...

Sidetrack;
When you've nothing much to do in a gathering, you tends to do silly things with no meaning at all... *Especially when all of the others joined in... How boring can ALL be??? LOL!!!


Luckily we merely have the evident for ONE person... Sooo LAMB ah..

PS: The rest of the pictures are in the Group album le.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, it's not dying tongue..It's juz another CUTE tongue, learning to curl..HAHAHA..

And btw, you dun have to take the pic with me..I didn't FORCE you too..Haha

Tue Jul 25, 09:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Sun Aug 06, 03:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Fri Aug 11, 02:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Wed Aug 16, 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home