What Day Is It?

Pay day = Shopping day! Agrees?

*mumbles* Yes yes!!!!!

Purposely went down to town to buy this eye talk thingy for my mama;

This is a kinda cream thing that creates double eyelids. *I tried it myself, quite good! This is the 3rd and 4th bottle le. That tells something about it, isnt it?

Then its the LANEIGE day!!!

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack which can be seen on the tv ad recently. *I've been using it decades ago before Singapore even got to know about it! Haha... Its great!


Laneige Lip & Eye Remover. *It works like cleanser or makeup remover. Rest assure that it wont really remove your lip and eye??? Hahahahaha... okay lame, I'm sorry.


Laneige Strawberry Soft Peeling Gel & Strawberry Yogurt Pack. *Its a new product and I got sample to try it out before I spend on it. Strawberry huh??? Hmmm...


Laneige Products that I have. *I realise that I'm really a Laneige die hard fan! Who can resists it when their products are 70% made up of H2O instead?

Enough of shopping...
*Stomach growling...

Guess what?

FISH & CO.

Ca ca ca CALAMARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Its my favourite and they serve the best calamari man!

Enough of spending and eating...

*Click click on calculator...*

Blog has to stop here as the owner has fainted and no longer able to continue blogging.

Sorry for any inconvienences!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home