Thrill & Thrilling

THRILL???

Thought of a horror movie for some thrills, I went to watch The Omen 666.

Before that, I went to withdraw some cash.

As you know, there are these options thingy whereby it goes like a 50bucks, 100bucks, 1000bucks followed by others kinda...

Instead of pressing onto the others, I pressed on the 1000 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For god's sake, I was frantically trying to cancel that but to no avail. Sweat!
Never did I ever carry so much money with me! Man....

And so, I went to the movie with that 1000 bucks. Yeah, and thats the thrill...
*Not from the movie... Hahahahaha...

Then the THRILLING part...
Obviously, still the 1000 bucks!!!

Thinking that there's so much money with me, I just couldnt concentrate on the movie!!!

1000 bucks 1000 bucks 1000 bucks 1000 bucks 1000 bucks
It just keeps going in my mind....

108mins has never been this long, I thought...

Finally, lights on!!!! I struggled through!!!!

I went directly to the cash deposit and return those papers back into that bloody silly machines!!!!!!!!!

I HATE MACHINES!!!
Seriously, I'm going to feedback to the bank that for any amount, there should be an option whereby customers can CONFIRM their decisions before the money just comes out!!!!!!

I mean there are so many questions to answer or key in when you're withdrawing amount like errr 20bucks or maybe a 70bucks kinda, but NONE for 1000 bucks??????

Damned!!!! My heart almost stopped!!!!

When will I ever get over this 1000 bucks thingy??? Still sweating now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...=P

Tue Jun 13, 09:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home