She Will Be Loved...

There's a reason behind everything... Why is she so unpopular?

WHY???
She's really disliked by us...

Here are the evidences ;

1. She brings in the cake HERSELF...
*We've bought the cake to surprise her though


2. She lits the candle HERSELF...
*There were like 14 hands available there? Lolx!


3. She eats ALONE...
*There were 7 people with the furthest one, only not more than 5 steps away?

When she sings...


JW & I: Yawnsss.....
*We're the 'leftover' who failed to find any excuses to EXCUSE ourselves from the singing...


SQ: Finishing?????

BUT,

TAAAA DAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Rest assured that she'll still be loved!

*Sings* And she will be loved, she will be loved....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all those people out there who HAAPENED to see this page about me bringing in the cake MYSELF etc..

It's all FABRICATED by my greates enemy!!!

I did not bring in the cake myself, but have to say I light the cake myself, but they asked me to light it myself to make it more special ( not that they don't want to have anything to do with my cake )..

And the main reason why I ate the cake alone was..I had to sing my songs first and end up eating ALONE !

Do not believe my enemy!!

Fri Jun 09, 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger Blogger*WannaBe said...

Hahahaha Why bother to explain? We don't care anyway...

Sat Jun 10, 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home