"Once In A Blue Moon" Saloon

I guess lotsa people didn't know that I actually own a saloon.

Its called "ONCE IN A BLUE MOON" Saloon.

Reason why it is named that way is exactly like what it says - Once In A Blue Moon, its opened.

Practically, my saloon merely serves one customer, a special one.

Whenever IT comes,
Look at how messy the place became???


This' what happened to my corridor...

But, the special things about my saloon are;

1. We do not provide towels
2. Customer gotta clean up the place
3. NO payment is required
4. Dont expect extra services like a short massage or even drying your hair
5. Gotta prepare for scoldings from the hairdresser
6. Don't expect beverage for VIPs
7. NO entertainment like chit chatting, radio.. etc will be provided
8. Suggestion and advices will not be given as well... etc etc.


IT claims that this picture is nice. *Now you know why IT is special?


This is what I would categorise as nice though its abit dark. *Who's normal?


Tadahhh... Saloon's closing...

See ya next time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true of the above so DO NOT PATRONISE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON SALON!!

and I've a name!! Not IT!!!!

Fri Jun 23, 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Blogger*WannaBe said...

Ya, indeed you've a name. IT is a short for your name. Irritating Thing -> IT. Lol!

Sat Jun 24, 09:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home