Just Next Door...

I WANT TO MOVE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never liked the idea of moving to this current place I'm living now.
Just when I've settled myself down in new environment...

ARGHHHHHH.....

Because its an new area and no human beings with good brains would want to move in, the place have been super quiet.

But now, more and more facilities are coming out, more and more people are moving in.

Well, moving in isnt a big problem but the period of time BEFORE they move in really kills me.
YES, the renovating part.

As you know, I've got night shifts and I reach home at 8+am after work.
Thats the time I need to rest, and thats the time they start to work.
All the drillings and hammerings are tearing my house and most importantly, tearing me!!!!!!
Especially the most recent one, its JUST NEXT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm going crazy soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to like the idea that I dont have any neighbours, I've so many off days so on and so forth.
But now???? I wished I can be at work every single day and comes back only in the night.

I WANT TO MOVE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA..becos it's me who's moving in!!!!

Thu Jun 29, 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger Blogger*WannaBe said...

So funny... If I know its you, I should be already in somewhere near Africa? Hahahaha... Bleah... :p

Thu Jun 29, 08:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home