I Just Know

Charlie: You think he's alive?
Rose: I know he's alive.
Charlie: How?
Rose: I just know.

- Lost

I never believed in telepathy before I met him.
That day I smsed him and just right after I did, I went to sleep.
I was tired, very tired.

Its not a usual thing that I would still wake up in such exhausted state, but I woke up.

Somehow or rather, I was drawn to my handphone thinking that there might be an sms.
Indeed, there is.

Just right after I pushed the button to send my reply, I received another sms from him.
Isn't this amazing? Or just coincident?

He appears to be out of my life but in fact, he's still there.
I appear to be waiting for him but am I?
It seems as if I've let go but why do I still tear over him?

Determination, love, devotion ... where've they gone?

Do I think he's still worthed all these?
Yes.

Do I think he's still into me?
Yes.

Don't ask me why I know cos I just know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home