Great Bargains

It has been a long time I ever got myself new gadgets.

You know la.. Pay day ma..
Work so hard right..
I seldom spending money de ma..
Somemore hor, its so cute la..
You know I always wanted one right?

*GONG*

~faints~ *Shakes head*

EXCUSES!!!

Okay la okay la.. Really cute ma..
You know I can't resist cute stuffs de..

See how cute they are;

Mini Salted-Egg-looked Speaker!!! *Isn't this cute??? I can't go out without it!!!


It can be separate into 2 too! *So cute so cute so cute!!!


To add on, its a clip-on speaker!!!


My new baby - Webcam!!! *Now I can talk to my Oppas more comfortably... Lol!!!


Yeah, this is how it looks on my baby... *Its another clip-on kinda...


Theres even lights!!! Cool, isn't it? *6 mini spotlights..

Mini Speaker -$14.50
Webcam - $29.oo

Great bargains, arent they???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home