WalkEatWalkEat...

Its Wednesday! Its Ladies' night!

xxx: So?

DANG!!!

Yeah, so what? I'm on morning shift tomorrow...
Went to meet my lovely cousins instead. We went Bugis, aimlessly as usual.
Oh, in order to calm our JoeRoy who got so pissed with sotong Wayne, a feast is unavoidable - Sakae Sushi.
*For the first time, we ate a total of less than 40bucks!

Then the aimless boring trip starts...

Walk, walking, walked, eat, eaten, ate, eating...

'Yum-licious' said JoeRoy...


When it comes to food... *Why must you people ruin my 'rare' BLUEBERRY PUFF???? Sobzzz...


Waiting for JoeRoy in the washroom clearing her stomach...

Don't we have better things to do? Yes! We planned for a movie but, there're only 3 movies showing over at Bugis Cineplex - The Sentinel, MI3 and The Wild... *Just as not watching any...

Split up at 7PM as I've another appointment with my ex-colleague.

I met up with my ex-co for dinner then. *Yeah, eating again.
Chatted awhile after dinner, we went shopping. *Yeah, walking again.

God! I'm exhausted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home