Upset & Attacked?

Today's such a bad day. Never been this bad.

Its work. Yeah, work has never ever been an interesting topic, as usual.
In fact, I would never let work affects my mood, but what happened today really got me real upset.

I mean REAL UPSET!

I wasn't crying, no I wasn't! *Nvm, its not worthwhiled or even qualified to be blog in my 'so interesting & joyous' blog.


Taa Daaaaaaaaa! Yipee! *Back to my 'I DON'T CARE' attitude la...

Tired day as well.

Was trying to sleep the entire day but can't. Ended up watching tv, playing games and stuffs to waste time.
Had pizza for lunch today though... PIZZA!!!!!!

I was so glad that time was moving rather quite fast in the later evening and I got home before 9pm!

But, guess what?

When I opened the door, I saw lights from MY ROOM! I knew it - my MAMA!

Opps! I mean my MAMA with a new hairstyle which makes her my PUNK MAMA!!!


Close up! *She can't stop having new stuffs everyday to 'attack' my heart man...

Helloooooo, anyone out there???? I need some pills here....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Tue Jul 04, 08:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Fri Jul 21, 03:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home