Pi Pi Pi PIZZA!!!!!

Certainly a long while since I ever mention anything about my driving lessons huh..

Went for the Evaluation test and err ya, you know.. well, I errr...
Okay la okay la... FAILED la... LOLX!!!

I mixed up between the motorcar and motorcycle's theories. Dang!!! In fact, I've already passed like weeks ago. Just because I've exceeded the validity of it, I've to retake the test! DAMNED!!!

In order to self console, I decided for a feast for the night - PIZZA HUT

I ordered this 'Zest&Zing meal' which consists of the new SQUARE Splitzza (med), 4 spicy drumlets and 4 cinnamon breads. *Yeah, no drink... And it costs me $20.95.

Please allow me to elaborate MORE on the Splitzza - Its cool lime mayonnaise based with 2 flavours of spicy diced chickens and mushrooms, as well as those as usual ingredient la. You know la green pepper, red pepper and most importantly, CHEESE!

Waiting has never been fun... *Just look at my totally shagged look? I'm really tired man!!!
Oh by the way, someone actually commented that I looked fake-er nowadays. What do you say?


After almost 25mins, here it is... *Reason why you don't see any pictures of the pizza itself is because, the pizza couldnt wait to get into my stomach!!!! LOLX!!!



Just look at my expressions, you'll know that everything is WORTH THE WAIT!!!!! *Hahahaha....


Hee... Finishing off the last piece! *Awww... I want more!!!

Now, its time to calculate the calories and how am I going to burn that off???? *Bleah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home