Long day...

VOTE VOTE!!!

So should or should I not clip my hair??? I feel myself going bald soon...

Morning shift on a Sunday cannot be any boring than this... I just have to self entertain myself...

PHOTOSESSION!!!

Outside the office for fresh air...


Sorry, I'm in the washroom again...

See? How bored can one be??? See what I do in office;

Stoning...


Makin' meatball...


Chit chat on the line...

Then its lunchtime!!! Sneaked out to Anchor point to meet JoeRoy!!!

Had lunch @ Sweet recipe *So long never see le, miss ya gals man..

After lunch, its only right to...

Off light, 'STAR glazing and prepare to zzz... *The STARs are the lights coming from the server room after lights are off.

Supposingly, plan of going clubbing tonight was made days earlier but hesistating now... So tired after a whole day of boredom and now, hunger striking...

Met Wei at Wheelock place's Sakae Sushi;

Gyu Yanagawa... *Yum yumzzz

Other than the gyu yanagawa, I merely had another 3 plates consisting fried tofu, gyoza and kani tempura...
Didn't really eat much but...

LOTSA PHOTOS!!!!!

My chubby face is beyond hope le...


Aren't these pictures just hot?

Like I said, we had already scheduled coffee session to replace clubbing, we went to Starbuck instead.


KPO me gets distracted damned easily... *Who I'm looking at? See below...


A guy with hot back, hot height, hot body but 'not so hot' look...

-> Nice nice clean clean...
-> Starts to increase speed...
-> Aiya, don't care le la!!!

Bottom line: The only way to stop someone from finishing off your whipped cream before you do, is to finish them fast!!! *Forget about how you look!!!

After chatting for awhile, things get dry and we went...

DEVILS!!!!!! *Hahahahaha I know I said I'm tired but I just couldnt resist the temptation...

No pictures taken as my HP is in the locker and nothing worthwhile to be taken as well... If you know what I mean, no pretty clothes, no makeup...etc etc

Planned to play till 6AM before we head for prata but we got so tired that we came out at 4+AM.

I wasn't feeling well. Head spinning, nauseous, bloated stomach yet hungry...


My medicine before gastric hits...


Finally HOME!!!! I miss my bed soooooooo muchie!!!! *Looks like a LONGGGGG day huh...

Now I gotta go prepare for my night shift... Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home