Lighting, Angle...

Coming birthday of mine, I'll be receiving a very unique birthday present from this ex of mine - A full package of pictures taking in studio.

Guess what? The photographer happens to be the same one who took pictures for my first bf and me in studio as well!

Somehow or rather, I asked him about the style he'll be using this time and he offered a trial for me!


Here it is. *What I call 古典美...


A slightly conservative one...


Another nice one... *Hopefully no one realise that I have a slightly bigger right eye than the left one...

Okay, the rest are private le... Inappropriate to be posted hahahahaha!!!!

The great thing about him is that he's good in handling lighting and stuffs.

In all the above pictures, I merely had mascara on and NO OTHER MAKEUP at all!!!
Exactly what I wanted and I'm looking forward to the actual thing le!

In fact, the phototaking session this time is slightly different because, I'll be having the negative film as well! My ex actually paid to buy over the film as well!

Seriously, I was abit... abit only ah touched la!
In order to avoid any unneccessary worries, he rather pay a slightly higher price.
So nice...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Fri Jul 21, 03:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home