I'm Sick.

I'm sick, I'm sick, I'm sick.

SICK!

Before yesterday, I was having constipation. Therefore, I decided that I must do something to stop it.

And so...

I decided something for my breakfast. *I had this 'thing' about breakfast. If I eat the wrong food, my day would be stucked in the washroom and so I did.

I bought this potato salad and HL chocolate milk from 7-11. I had the salad for breakfast and milk all the way till after lunch when the 'thing' starts...

Starting from around 3+pm, you can practically consider me as staying in the washroom. Yeah, no joke!

Milk has always been the 'thing', especially combining forces with salad.

Here it is...

Potato Salad from 7-11 *Its really nice and because its potato, its so filling!

Supposingly meeting a friend in the later night but...

Look at my pale face and rosy cheeks! *I didnt have any makeup for the day though diarrhea has made it as if I did.

I was so sick by the time I left office. Thinking of withdrawing money for a cab home, I ended up in the bus instead.

Speaking of which, DAMNED!!! I was so pissed by the BUS!!!

Because of diarrhea, I feel so energy-less. I bought bread to eat on the bus, thinking to rest and relax on the trip home.

The 1st seat - I saw a cockroach passing by the side! *Okay, NVM I CHANGE!

The 2nd seat - I saw another cockroach on the back of the seat!!!! *OKAYYYYY OKAYYYYY, I CHANGE!!!!

The 3rd seat - I saw ANOTHER ****ing cockroach ON THE SEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *... ...

By this time, the other passengers have been kinda staring at me wondering what the hell am I trying to do?

The 4th seat - I saw a small little don't know what insect on the seat again...

I had enough! I got off the bus at the nearest MRT and decided that MRT should be far more better, at least you dont see cockroaches every seat you tries to change...

Then on the train, there was this guy standing in front of me, trying so hard to act cool when he is NOT AT ALL or NOT EVEN AVERAGE kinda. Okay nvm about that. The train was jerking abit and he insists on not holding on to anything where he kinda tripped and his BLOODY hand SLAPPED on MY SHOULDER!!!!!!!!!!!

You know blood boils easily for the SICKED! I kinda stared at him and he still return with a smile - a CHEEKY ONE as if telling me "Hey, its funny man, smile dude!"

I swear if I have a knife in my hand or any potential weapons within my reach, you would have heard of me on the NEWS @ 10!!!

Okay, enough said. I'm having my first practical on road later. So nervous and I don't want to be late! Hee...
Going to gym later as well, so I'm going to start packing le.. BUAI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home