I'm Jackie Chan?

I think now I'm almost as busy as Jackie Chan. More and more events are adding on to my 'already cannot fit anymore' schedule.

Hai, what to do? Just coming Monday alone, I'm having 3 practical sessions starting from 12.05pm straight up tp 5.25pm. I really wish I can make it in time for the test in Aug, so that I can drive on my birthday in Sept.

Anyway, yesterday was the most 'worthed the money' session.

Since I forgot my PDL, I can't drive on the road. Therefore, my instructor taught me to brush up my previous learnings - moving on in 1st gear, braking and changing gear kinda... *I'm glad that I stopped stalling engine after yesterday!!! Woohoo...

Then then then, he started to teach me things that are going to be learnt in the later sessions! Woah! I'm learning all in advance! Trust me, if I could I would give him a big MUACKZ! LOLX! *You know its damned expensive to just drive in the circuit on peak hours? Its 68 bucks! Man...

Anyway, I tried the S course, the crank course, going up and down the slopes, braking on slopes, moving off the slopes and lotssss lotsssss more! *Its really worthed the money man! I'm so glad that I forgot my PDL! Hee... Should I 'purposely' forget again?? Hahahaha...

Anyway, I think I did well! Even the instructor said so!
Man I'm just too brilliant!!!!!!!
Lalalalalalala lalalalala lalalalala BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!


I'm going for F1 race! *I seriously hoped that my colleague wont see this. I'm pretty sure that he wont want to see ME in HIS jacket. Opps!

Looking forward to MONDAY!!!!!

I want to drive! I want to drive! I want to drive! I want to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I've been rather tempted to tryout the driving in arcade. I wonder if it helps??? Anyone have any idea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home