Add Me!!!

Awww... Another tiring day!!!

Met a friend for night ride at 2AM.

Class car he got.


Safety first la, dear...

How can you call it a ride when you're speeding at 110KM/HR???

Went to office at around 5.15AM in the morning and shocked all colleagues who were already there... Hahahaha!!!!

You see, my shift starts at 8AM and I was early by 3 freaking hours la!

So bored that I ordered Mac with my colleague and as usual, we had a lit chats before I concussed..

The whole day, I was practically sleeping, dozing off, slept, awakened, fallen asleep, woke up and sleep again... I totally have no memory on how I answer calls, reply emails and stuffs...

Things went on till 8PM when my colleague came and took over my shift. I then stumble my way to Bukit Merah Central to grab some medicine for my grumbling stomach. A cab home is inevitable man.

Finally reaching home at 9.30PM and that was when everything went dark...

Normally, my body clock will automatically wakes me up after 8 hours but, today I woke up at 11.30AM after being disturbed by a phonecall. *Ting, you're amazed by your 12 hours ah, you wanna see mine? 14 and a half hours man! Lolx!

God, now I'm worried again. I woke up at 11.30AM but I'm having night shift at 8PM tonight!
How am I going to struggle through the 12 hours shift awake???

Please please please, if you're a late night owl, please add me in MSN and accompany me man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home