Unusual & Usual

Whatever 'unusual' things happened today, I won't have the 'usual' mood to bother.

1st, I sprained my neck. Am I old already or what? I just recovered from sprained back and now my neck. For all the reasons I can think of, I think I'm just simply weak. Its so damned painful. My mama ask me to slowly, gently give it a rub, which I did. BUT, it got from bad to WORST!!!! Arghhh... I kinda thought of the sensei who cured me previously for my back. Though I'm pretty sure that he can help, but the thought of the click cluck thingy he might do, really freaks me out.

I wonder how I look on the CCTV in my office when they see me walking SLOWLY all over the place with my eyes constantly staring in front, without turning my head at all. Not to mention that the lights in the washroom went bonker when I walked in at 12AM. 'I should be afraid' I thought, but the next second I was telling myself, 'DAMNED!!! WHY THE HECK SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THE LIGHTS WHEN I CAN'T EVEN PEE PROPERLY!'

2ndly, its Stam's BARFULDAE today. Since last week, I've been counting down to this day. I've been considering what to buy for him, where to meetup with him, when should the meetup be and how should I pass the present to him. So practically, its all the what, where, when, how which have been haunting my mind!
Finally today is the day. Yet, I've no answer to any of the questions. I haven't got him any present which in fact, I already have one which is hanging on my neck all the times. I couldn't decide when to meetup with him which obviously I'm only left with today, his actual birth-day. I have not thought of the location of the meetup which I'm afraid he might be AT his workplace or NOT at home so early. Main point? Though I've been mentioning 'meetup', in fact I'm NOT really meeting him or rather, I'll either place the present at his workplace or on his bike when he's home. Sounds pathetic? I'm not making myself looked that way but rather, I'm respecting him and myself.

Alright, I have nothing else to say. We'll see how things go tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home