Things Aren't That Bad...

Supposingly, today is my off day.
*Due to some 'DON'T ASK ME ANY LONGER' reason...

I was on night shift on Thurs 8PM knocking off on Fri's morning 8AM. Reaching home at 9AM, I woke up at 4+PM. Well, its obvious that I've a humanoid look meaning I'm NOT a PIG, HOW ON EARTH CAN I SLEEP IN THE NIGHT TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR MORNING SHIFT ON SAT?????? *You cant imagine my tireness now for sleeping for only 2hours!

Anyway, alarm went off as usual at 6AM but I woke up at 7AM. *I seriously need a better clock...

Rushing for time, I decided to take cab instead.

Trust me, there're plenty of cabs on the road. Reason why I waited for so damned long is because I'm too nice. So many people came later than me, and yet they have the cheeks to PURPOSELY walked in front of me to SNATCH MY CAB!!!!! *Its okay, I'm a nice girl...

Just as I on-called a cab, an empty cab came into vision! *Hee god's still fair... Muack!

I always believe that things CAN'T be that bad all the times and indeed, I've all reasons to believe so;

1. There's bus coming into my area le!!! The 'abandoned' bus stop is back in use le!!! Hee... Despite the fact that there's only one pathetic bus in service and with super low frequency, its still better than nothin.
*Did I mention that it doesn't benefits me directly or in any way???

2. The $$$ from the progress package is IN le!!!!
*Sudden wealth always perks me up...

3. I don't have to vote for this coming election!!!
*Saves me from all troubles...

Things aren't and CAN'T be that bad afterall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home