Nothing Changed?

Okay. I reached East Coast at 4.50pm and he reached at 5.45pm.

I was hardly feeling any heartbeat while on my way there. Thanks to Gie who lightened off the load by chatting with me. Upon reaching there, I told Gie that we used to have this telepathy thingy going on and I'm going to try if it still works. Guess what? It worked!

I was sitting by the seaside waiting for him when I suddenly feel that he's behind me. And he, without being informed the exact location, he just happened to stand behind me! Sounds amazing? Not anymore now...

When we met, he smiles at me and I was totally drooling and yet, my heart sinks to the bottom. Everything was so damned awkward. We were having so many 'moment of silence'. All the time we were cracking our brains to think of something to say and, we ended up asking silly questions.

After the dinner, we went to 7-11 for some beverages and head toward the seaside. We settled down somewhere near and started chatting. Slowly, we began to return to our usual self and we started to kinda joke around and stuffs.

Throughout the whole conversation, I can see that he really changed alot. Not only appearance, but the way he thinks changed as well. He used to think of work and earning money all the time but now, he's enjoying his life - He do whatever he wants to.

Though we merely met for an hour plus, I can feel that we both had a great night. We chatted alot. He told me about his plans, his decisions and stuffs, just like in the past...

Nothing changed except for the distance between us...

While leaving, he asked me to contact him when I'm free. I told him I dont want to disturb his work and he say he will contact me instead! Then, I left for work.

I received his message when I reached my office which I believe that he had send that upon reaching his cousin's house as well!

Seriously, I'm not hoping for anything now. Shall just let nature take its course. If we're meant to be, we'll be. I deeply believe that our story wont just end here and with the fact that, I will never ever take off my ring anymore...

1 Comments:

Blogger gie_chloe said...

=) dear, actually we've been telling you to move on. But I can guess why you couldn't let go - because you were happy. You were happy with him. If there's anythign that will come out good for the second time, good luck. But if nature takes its course and nothign happens, remember - he will not be the last one you would ever going to love.

Now i hope you understand why I couldn't let my last relationship go too. haha! So stop teasing me!! Bleah

Mon Apr 24, 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home