Kuku me...

Nothing much to blog recently but there's something which I find it rather fascinating!

Today I met Wei for dinner. We went shopping at Best Denki for twin cordless phone. It was then I realised technology has gone this far. Do you know that nowadays, the phone we use at home has functions like camera, mms, sms and whatever our handphones have! Oh god!! *Surprise me further man...

So after much comparisons and struggles, I settled with these Panasonic twin cordless phones which come with SMS function. Reason why I did not get the one with camera since I'm a 200% poser is because, the price of one of that is equivalent to a twin set of normal phones. Anyway, since I already have a handphone with all that functions, why would I want to waste money on another one? *Sounds familiar huh.. Before I bought my MP4, I keeps on saying that since my handphone has the function of playing Mp3s and Vdos, why would I want to waste money on MP4? Whatever it is. I got the phones at 198bucks.


Here they are..

9 more days to pay day...
*Luckily there're 4working days and 5 off days man... Less spending days...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Feb 15, 03:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Feb 17, 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home