It Must've Been Love

Uhmm Have got lotsa things on mind... Which should I start with??

Okay, first thing first I found my access card! *No no not right... I FOUND MY ACCESS CARD!!!!! *Yeah that should be it...

Alright, back to my boring craps...

I think my depression is getting from bad to worst. I'm depressed not knowing the reason of being so. *missybrowneyes said depression is too strong but look, I'M DEPRESSED!!! I couldn't sleep despite my body oredi energy-less to hold my eyelids. I spent my night again on National Geographic & Discovery Channel. There's reason to why they name it DISCOVERY Channel. You discover new things every single day on every single show! It just carried me away...

The episode yesterday was simply a thrilling one! I came across this group of people who are better known as 'The Blasters'. They are a group of people who are very pro with explosive items especically BOMBs. They are employed to blow up places where it will be simply 'too much works' for machines. The episode I saw yesterday was the project to blow up this stadium at xxx. *Obviously, I didnt get the name because I'm ONLY interested in the blowing up part. And so, the plan started with a planting of 1310 bombs with one in every 50metres. I wonder how it feels where you actually have the power to blowup the entire place, with just a small push of the button on the remote control held in your hand? *I wished I had that kind of power to just either blow up my office or simply myself.



I'm so depressed...

Why does it seems like it'll take forever to forget and less than 3 secs to recall everything? Seriously, I thought I could just get over until I heard Roxette's song 'It Must Have Been Love' on the radio earlier. This is a special song for us, or rather just me. This is the very first song which Stam introduced to me when he told me about his favourite band, Roxette. It used to be a nice song when he hums to me at times as a lullaby. It now hurts...

It must have been love but it's over now
It must have been good but I lost it somehow
It must have been love but it's over now
From the moment we touched till the time had run out
It must have been love but it's over now
It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without
It must have been love but it's over now
It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows

Never did I realise the lyric is so sad. All I noticed was the tune... *No wonder Stam don't really like humming this song to me...

Now I'm SERIOUSLY SO SICKED OF LOVE SONG!!!!! *Gie, please send me the Neo's song again. I accidentally deleted it. Thankie.. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home