"Hungry", "Hungry"....

I saw this on the TV;

"Love Byte: Send in [Match]space[yourname]space[Yourpartner'sname] to checkout the compatibility between you and your loved one."

So here it is;

"Your match:43%. Maybe if you take things really slowly. If you really want itthis might just work. If you do your best, you will certainly get there."

I know I'm childish. Nvm...

Today's such a bad day and I predict that more are yet to come.

1st thing in the morning, I discovered that all my cards in my wallet are LOST!!!
Frankily speaking, I wouldnt have bother much if MY COMPANY ACCESS CARD IS NOT IN THERE!!!

Access Card=Money with wings...

Worst part is Wei said she found all the cards in her bag, ALL EXCEPT MY ACCESS CARD! *Someone please call the ambulance...

2ndly, 2 blisters in less than 5 minutes for wearing a new high heeled shoes. *YOU DO NOT BITE ME!!! From supernanny...

3rdly, Waited for a cab for more than 30minutes and one appeared in 5 bloody minutes when I ON CALLED!!!

Peak Hour Charge: $1
On Call Charge: $4
Board Charge: $2.40

Already a total of $7.40 before the car even MOVED!!!! Not mentioning we passed by ERP which is another $1 totalling to $18.80 to reach my BLOODY company!!!!! *Operation needed urgently...

Music goes:"I'm so sick of love song SINGAPORE!

4th, that thing la really pissed me to the core man. Who? That who la... Buay tahan ah, that brainless idiot!!! *Something happened as well la but I dont wish to blog it here.

So tired now... I think I'm sufferring from depression. For 2 entire nights, I couldnt get to sleep and stayed awake watching DOCUMENTARY Channel!!! Bad enough? What's bad anyway...

P/S: I really like the commercial on Class 95 with this man struggling behind the main vocal, groaning "Hungry", "Hungry".... No matter what the main vocal is saying, he just go "Hungry".... *Lolx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home