He Saw Her, But She Didnt.

I never had a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!

Wahahaha....

Never felt this good man.. Finally, we've a new colleague here who's 1 lucky year younger than me!!! Now from the xiao mei, I'm promoted to da jie lo!!!!

Apart from the happiness, I've a sad story to tell man...

My bro (Ex-colleague) told me that he found his 'very and still in love' girlfriend!!!

In fact, this bro of mine is already married with kids but he can't let go this past relationship that he had. Because of a promise, the girl waited 6 years for him and yet, got this cruel result that 'He's getting married but I'm not the bride!' For some reasons, my bro got married with his current wife who already bore him kids. Practically, there's nothing he can do anymore.

One thing I feel for him is that the girl actually lied to him that she's getting married which in fact she isn't. My bro actually searched high and low for the 'purposely avoids him' ex. Yesterday, he found her.

He actually waited opposite her workplace. He saw her, but she didnt.

Okay, maybe the way I blogged it doesnt sound sad but I almost teared when I heard the story from him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home