Happiest Night Shift?

Yeah night shifts haven't been this great!

Normally during my night shifts, I would be either watching some real old dramas or playing silly games, testing out different ways to get to sleep without having stiff neck and counting down to 8AM. Tonight, I did none of them!

Well, I have this 'have been in my contact list for decades but never seems to contact him at all' friend contacted me recently on MSN. Then the story goes...

Knowing that I'll be bored during night shifts, he came over to my office at 2AM to 'stand' with me. *So we had a one night stand la or 'stand one night' to be exact. My company deals with IT services which explained why we are standing outside rather than letting him in to my office instead. I felt sorry and bad though but he didn't mind at all! So in order to make things look better, I suggested to go out instead. On his car, we went for a night ride.

Seriously, its real comfortable to have night rides with FM Class95 on. In the midst, I even fell asleep! *That only means I'm damned tired la.. I thought he didn't realise but in fact he did la. *I mean how could he possibly not notice when I just went quiet all of a sudden.

Anyway, something happened during our night ride.

Firstly, we went up to Macpherson when I starts getting abit out as its a 'familiar' place to me. *Stam lives around there. Just when I was worrying if we would passby 'the place' I was too tired and I fell asleep. Just when I was disturbed by a slight bump, I woke up and we were at Lavender's Esso. "Oh god! What the hell are we doing here?" I asked myself. I was sad. Yes, I WAS. In fact, I joked around to cover it up. *I'm a great pretender...

Due to the limitation of time, *I've to be back in the office by 4am man. we decided to go back to my office instead. Chatted for another 20minutes before we decide to part. Anyway, I really gotta get back to work and he gotta wake up at 12PM the next day. Yeah, though we did nothing great, no red wine, no candlelight dinner, still I consider it as my happiest night shift! Nice friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home