Childhood Memories...

This morning as I was listening to Class 95, Glenn and Flying Dutchman were actually discussing on the topic on things you eat and stuffs when you were young, and could not be seen today. So they were talking about the newspaper deliveryman, ting ting man, kacang puteh and stuffs... Just when I was like "Ya, I missed that too", Flying Dutchman got so moody and then the conversation goes;

Flying Dutchman: He said he missed Piiiiigggg'ss bloodddd....
Glenn: Oh That's nice! You can still find it in some Yong Tau Fu's stall!
Flying Dutchman: But but its Pig's blood soup...
Glenn: Oh man! Its nice, I think one day I shall bring you to this favourite stall of mine and let you try it out.
Flying Dutchman: Uhmmm, Okay... *He sounded so reluctant. Lolx!

Awwww... Someone please try to call in to Class 95 and get me the location!!!! I missed that too!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home