桃花运? 桃花结?

I think heaven is fair. To compensate my loss, he granted me with lotsa 桃花运 or should it be 桃花结 instead?

Suddenly, I got to know many many new friends who're interested in me. *Thanks to those friends who want to keep me occupied by introducing friendssssssssss to me... I've been going out on dates almost everyday/night with different guys. *God, I feel casual...

Anyway, all except one drive and live in East Coast! *East Coast???? Not again please...

Till now, all except one have met my criteria though. *I'm going to meet the last one tonight man.. lolx!
They're all well to be kinda, nice and most importantly, interested in me!

Of all, there's this one who's damned &^!Y%#... I think he looks like the 许孟哲 in Taiwan's boyband 5566 but more of his own style though..

Mmmm what else? Hai nvm.. Oh god! I'm running late again.. Blog again later when I'm home!!! Bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home