01:02:03 04/05/06

Since my enemy insists that her story on bus driver should be blogged, I shall fulfil her wish.

"OK, I was waiting for someone to spot this and tell me about a unique moment in time that will not occur for another 100 years, but I did not get any emails or phone calls. So here is the deal you already missed the first show and with a little luck you can catch the second. Earlier this today at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date was 01:02:03 04/05/06.As I mentioned a stunning repeat performance will occur this afternoon so don't miss it because my bet is you won't be alive in 100 years to see the release of the new show in 2106."

How bored can one be?

I can imagine your expression and all the question marks in your brain. Look! She's my ENEMY!!!! What makes you think I'll be so nice to her to BLOG HER STUFF into MY blog? Lolx!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home