Someone Who Would

Everybody's looking for that something...

For our entire lives, we'll be searching for the he or she. Some lucky ones found theirs sooner, and some just have to break their hearts a few times before realising who's the one.

Love is such a tiring thing. Its just not as simple of 'you love or you don't'. It hurts and brings harsh and deep impact on one.

If I'm lucky enough, I wish to meet omeone who would
01. stare foolishly at me frequently for no reasons when he doesn't even dare to look into my eyes when we first met.
02. consider much more than just making decisions.
03. not only bring me to romantic places but create the incredible ambiences which I'll never forget.
04. prepare meals and wake me up when I fell asleep while waiting.
05. open his arms to me when I'm down and coax me to sleep.
06. wipe my tears and kiss my eyes when I cry.
07. hold on to me at all times worrying that I might fall.
08. drive me home when I'm out with my friends till late night.
09. insist on going clubbing with me despite knowing that I'll be mad at him.
10. just know what to do to make my every single day different and surprise me at times.
11. play an instrument even though he suck at it, and sing to me through the phone when I couldn't get to sleep.
12. wake up and hug me when my favourite song is played even though he's drunk.
13. not mind making distant calls just to tell me that he miss me.
14. call me up and insist that I'll walk to the window, and see how bright the stars are, or how round the moon is.
15. come to me upon my request despite the weather is bad and he's definitely going to be drenched.
16. bring me a towel and dry me when we're at the seaside when almost everyone is looking at him.
17. show everyone that he see noone but me.
18. get real mad when I fell sick or injured myself unintentionally.
19. treasure every single moment with me and making them memorable as well.
20. teach me lots and lots of things which I might not know.

In fact, there're so many so many of 'Someone who would' but on top of all, he must be someone who can bring me 幸福...

Am I asking too much? Is that why I'm still single now? *Its okay... I might be better off alone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home